Contact Us-九州体育平台入口
Skip to main content

Thank you for taking the time to complete our information request and/or feedback form. This form is intended to help you get your comment, information request, etc. directly to those who can best answer your question. If you want or need someone to respond to you by email, you must complete the fields below.

In order to send your response directly to a department, please select that department from the pull-down menu. Only departments which have the resources to monitor a department email are listed. If you are unsure which department should receive your request, or if the department you want to contact is not listed, please select 'Webmaster' and your message will be forwarded to the appropriate person.

For information about Employment opportunities with the district, go to the SBCCD Human Resources Web Page.

Would you like a response?

Please enter a valid email address.

About You
Who should your message be forwarded to?


Complaints: Who to Call at CHC

Complaint Procedures:

To file a complaint, contact the Vice Chancellor of Human Resources and Employee Relations, District Building, SBCCD, 114 South Del Rosa Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92408. You may also call 909-382-4040.

For information regarding the requirements of Section 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 or to file a complaint, contact the Vice President of Student Services, Crafton Hills College, CNTL Building, Room 300A, or call 909-389-3355.


To file a complaint with the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) visit: 


To file a complaint with California State Chancellor’s Office, visit: